Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

This morning, HB and I were chatting together over our coffee, when suddenly M1 came to the top of the stairs and announced, "I took off the mattwess!"

HB and I looked at each other.  We could tell that each was filing this statement under, "Deeply Suspicious."

We cautiously went to his room and looked in.  Sure enough, the whole bed has been stripped.


Being mature, responsible parents, we of course collapsed laughing.  Meanwhile, M1 toddles past us with the sheet and says, "It's dirty.  Gonna put it inna basket."


Into the laundry basket it goes.  Don't I have a helpful munchkin?  Everybody should have one - you'll discover chores you didn't even know existed.

1 comments:

aawwwwww!! thats adorable! I guess the sheets needed washing!

June 17, 2011 at 7:50 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home